Friday 1 February 2013

Beautiful Jeans



Jeans/Topshop, Jumper & Necklace/H&M, Jacket/Motel Rocks, Bag/Primark, Shoes/YesWalker

Day hello to my new beautiful jeans!  These babies are the Topshop Lacey jeans and I'm in love!  After my mum rudely got rid of my old boyfriend jeans, she kindly replaced them as a reward for saving up some money (after all, I'm terrible at it) and for just general reward for working so hard at school and what not.  Thank you, Mummy!
I've got so many outfits in mind and I can't wait to continue to style them up.  I was desperate to wear it with my graphic black and white tee from my last post, but I didn't want to over-wear it.  Rest assured, I'm sure you'll see it in a few weeks.  I'm also quite suprised with myself I haven't get posted my leather trousers and the tee as its been a go to outfit for me!  But, I'm sure that will also be up soon.

So, I've had this jumper for atleast a year, but I hardly ever wear it!  I think I will more...it feels very glamorous, I'm liking that little sparkle it gives the outfit.  Oh and that clutch!  I bought it today in town and it was £2 in Primark, how good?!  Couldn't resist.  Also got the coolest peplum jacket, that I may wear to a party tomorrow & a belt.  I'll do a haul soon!

Oh and I've finished my exams for a month or so, yay!  This meaning lots more blog posts, so,look out for them.

Lots of love 

6 comments: