Friday 14 September 2012

Tweed and Sequins




Trousers - Primark, top - Miss Selfridge, boots - Topshop, rings L-R - mum's, Ebay, Miss Selfridge, bracelet - Ebay, watch - ebay.

Hello everyone!  Long time no speak, 'eh!  I'm so inlove with these tweed trousers from Primark a good bragain for £14.  I look a bit un-natural in the photos as it's night and it's very un-natural like so I apologise big time but normal/better photos will begin soon.
I went to my friends 17th birthday meal this evening so I wanted to look nice and smart but not too over dressed so I chose to work the heritage look pre-autumn!  

I'll update you more soon hope you like the outfit!
xxx



18 comments:

  1. Love this outfit so much, the trousers and the top aah! You look lovely :) x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trousers, I wish I lived near a Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, you look great! you look fine in photos :) I know what you mean though, i hate standing in front of the camera i feel so vain but its all for my clothes and blog!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh love this! And your hair looks incredible! I've been contemplating chopping all mine off but i'm a bit scared haha! Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love the sequins! I actually just did an outfit post with sequins too! hehe :p Love Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog, I began to follow it. You can check out my blog too?

    my blog helen-dorothy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your boots!! & the top! You look cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such a gorgeous face! That sounds so odd but it's true hahaha! x
    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete