Saturday 4 August 2012

Studs





(maxi dress - H&M, shirt, shoes, necklace - Topshop, headscarf - old scarf)

Hello pretty ladies!  just been sat around today not really doing much other thank textiles coursework for when I go back to school in september before my boyfriend came round and took these pictures.  He's very tired so refused to take them again when I asked so you'll have to make so with my stupid faces in these ones, I'm sorry.  But he is super cute because he's just fallen asleep curled around me in a ball whilst I sit here writing this.   Aw lew! 

So I'm really liking my hair right now!  it's about half an inch/an inch of the length I want it to be but that's ok because it looks the style I want it! Yay finally!  

I'm about to go to watch Ted so I'll speak to you all later, have a great day! 

xx


2 comments:

  1. love your blog!
    iv'e placed your in a schedueled post on the 29th of August, so keep an eye out for that!
    keep up the great blogging/youtube video's!
    x

    *check out my latest giveaway*
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/groupon-giveaway.htm

    ReplyDelete