Thursday 2 August 2012

Lalala






Shirt- Topshop, leggings - H&M, jacket - Miss Selfridge, wedges/flatforms - H&M, earrings - Dorothy Perkins, bag - Zara

So sorry I haven't posted in such a long time its my summer holidays so I've been super busy just chilling and having fun I'm loving it!  I'm finding it so scary being 15 now, so many of my mates are almost 16 and alot of my older friends are going to be 17 soon it makes me feel so old!  Where did my childhood go I feel so grown up :-( 

Wore this outfit to a party at the weekend but I think it's casual enough for day time (despite wearing different shoes; couldn't quite face wearing flatforms to the corner shop!).  Anyway just a short post I hope to have more up soon, have a good day everyone!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ah i love this outfit, especially how the flatforms make it look more dressy. Your bedroom looks so cute xx

    ReplyDelete