Friday 10 August 2012

It's nice to see you again



Dress & Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters, Shoes & lipstick (in shade 'Begiuled' (?)) - Topshop, Headband - vintage, earrings - Silver Scene

Hello everyone!  Today's outfit was literally just a quick throw on outfit this evening.  I've been on the beach in shorts and a vest all day and it didn't seem blog worthy!  I literally picked up this dress as we were off to a pub for a nice little drink (non alcoholic of course) then went off to some family's flat to see some distant-ish relative I haven't seen since I was about 6.  
Was so happy when the weather brightened up here as it was just miserable here in Brighton yesterday!  Foggy and strange, one minute it was humid and hot the next freezing!  I didn't get time to do my outfit post from yesterday so it will be up with the photos of what I've been doing, hope you've all had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment