Thursday 19 July 2012

Birthday Outfit





(Embellished sheer top - Miss Selfridge, Pyjama trouser/'informal joggers' - Topshop, pink neon bandeau - New Look, Studded slippers - Topshop, clutch bag - Zara, watch - Nan's, Buddha bracelet - Topshop)

Hello my lovelies!  So today is my birthday, woo hoo! So everything I'm wearing is a birthday gift apart from my watch, all my clothes & shoes are from my parents from out Bluewater spree along with my clutch bag which is from my auntie and uncle, I'm in love with it, its so cute!  I got lots of other little bits (including my new camera that I got all of the pictures on, it's so fab compared to what I'm used to!  Unfortunatley it doesn't record videos so I cant use it for my YouTube channel :( )




Just a few pictures of my afternoon!  My beautiful ladies came round then my boyfriend did too before I went out for a meal with my family, it was ever so lovely!  (Yes, I changed my top from the first photo with my friends!  & I didn't put my dad's face on as I'm sure he wouldn't want it on here!!) 
I will hopefully be doing a haul as soon as and getting it up on here for you so keep your eyes peeled!

What my hair actually ended up looking like after changing it lots of times!





I had a lovely day so thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday, I'm chuffed to bits with everything and I can't wait to get shopping and have the loveliest, best summer ever when we break up from school tomorrow!  

Hope you've all had great days, I know I have!  Spoilt rotten with gifts & cake!

Lots of love xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a lovely day! I love your outfit and you look lovely!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete