Saturday 30 June 2012

The Peplum Top

Top, Sandals, Lipstick (shade Confession) - Topshop, Trousers (too big for me!!) - H&M

Aren't peplums just perfect?  I don't think I would say they're just perfect for summer because I can see them being transferred over into a/w this year because they're so perfect.  They're the kind of shape that suits everyone (comment below if I'm wrong!); if you're big then they'll sinch in your waist and if you're tiny they'll give you curves.  They're so flattering and versatile to wear as well.  Perfect with tapered trousers, high waisted leggings if you're the bare all type, shorts, bodycon skirt!  The ideas are endless.  I really think they're an effortless piece that can just look so tailored and well put together, definitely a favourite of mine for this summer...You can be sure to be seeing it a lot in the future!

My fringe has now been cut in and I really prefer my hair like this!  It looks a lot better when it's down as well which is good, I'm pretty fed up of putting it up everyday now.  Urm what else is there...I have work experience at John Lewis on Monday for 2 weeks and I'm actually looking forward to it!  I think it's a really good opportunity for me and it will hopefully give me some really good experience of understanding what goes into retail which is what is pretty key to my entire goal career! 

I just want to add to anyone that knows me and is in year 11/has just left, you all looked gorgeous at prom!  For all readers who don't know my in real life, I went to the year 11's prom to see my boyfriend and friends and just everyone really!  Was so so curious to see everyone's dresses and I was suprised by how many people looked gorgeous!  Even some of the people I expected to be wearing a dress I would not like (puffy dresses!) were wearing beautiful ones! I was so suprised that there were only the one or two people that went over the top with their dresses and looked not to my taste, but each to their own and they still looked beautiful.  All the guys looked very suave and handsome too, especially my Lewis!  Very proud girlfriend right here!





Have a great weekend everyone!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment