Sunday 17 June 2012

Camo





(Dress: Urban Outfitters, Jacket: Boyfriend's, Boots: New Look, Belt: vintage, Bracelet: Topshop, Ring: ?, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins, Lipstick: Topshop in shade Confession)


It's father's day! wooo hooo!  What have you beauties treated your daddy's/step daddy's/guardians/who ever to?!  I wrote mine a lovely little message in his card and made some pretty little tea cups (he has a weird thing for teacups, I don't even know!)  And I showed him some funny old pictures of us as well as buying him Anchorman as none of my family have seen it and my dad loves films like that!  What do you guys think of Anchorman?  Appropriate for me to watch with parents...?

After dad's have had their (well deserved) moment of attention; it's time to talk about my camo army jacket! After telling my boyfriend about how fashionable camo jackets were he eventually gave in and gave me his jacket rather objectively.  Muhahaha!  He never wears it anyway, so it's now in better hands!  Can't believe he got it for £4 as well... Bargain.  Although if you do like them; Topshop & Urban Outfitter's do very similar ones - they are probably more fitted and better shaped for woman as well so probably worth the investment.  Although I can't say I could have bought myself to spend £50 on one!

I forgot how much I love this dress!  I just think it's so so flattering and it hits in all the right places.  I love it!  The back just makes it perfect! Omg I love it! Worth every penny.

So my exams went okay I hope.  I had maths on Monday and Chemistry Friday.  I've got physics on Wednesday too :( thank god I did Biology back in January! Don't think I could've dealt with all three within such a short time.  I've also got mocks all week (except Thursday, yay!) but they haven't got me worried as they don't really count towards anything.  I'm also really annoyed as I found out the other day that I have to retake one of the big 30% controlled assessments I did in English.  Apparently everyone has to, but most people did well so it's stupid!  I got an A* in that controlled Assessment, why should I retake? 27/30!! Ugh so annoying! Ah, sorry about the boring school related rant, I know no one cares but ugh I need to express my frustration!

Also, I'm uploading this to Lookbook.nu!  So head over there to hype/fan me if you feel like!  I would love it if you could.  Also a corresponding video is just uploading.  Have a lovely father's day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I came across you on Youtube then found your blog, you've good style. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put a lot of work on your blog ! Love it ! If you want you can follow my blog ...if you don't that ok ;)

    ReplyDelete