Saturday 21 April 2012

Life #1

Thought I'd do a life update!  If you don't want to read, obviously I'm not forcing you too but I thought it would be nice to update you guys on what's going on!  So here are a few pictures, I hope you enjoy!

(14th April - My brother's birthday!) So, strolling through town to see some guy from the X Factor apparently!  I don't remember him as I don't really watch X Factor other than when I'm with friends or something, but he says he was the maths teacher?! Good news for any fanatics, he re-entered this year!

(15th April)  Went to see my aunt & her partner.  Struggled finding an outfit but this was pretty cute.  Might do an OOTD with this soon :-)

(15th April)  Lovely tiny salad

I was mid workout one day, I saw in the mirror the whopping muscle gain in my arm! (naturally I had to take a picture)  Seriously before I started getting fitter I had such weak muscles, there was no definition, no nothing!  Incase you can't see it, what I was revelling at was the muscle that looks like a shadow from my phone, but it is not a shadow, its muscle! Wooo!

(19th April) Mum's cute cakes she made!

(20th April)  Me being vain in a massive comfy shirt

(21st April - today)  I got a dress for my friend's sister's 18th next week.  I'm in love with it, its sooo pretty! and I love my new bag and wedges too!  Will do a separate post on this soon. Dress - Miss Selfridge, Bag - Topshop, Wedges - Topshop

(21st April - mum did my hair in a chignon!  Never done a chignon before...to be honest with you I had never even really come across it before (shame on me) and I thought my mum has said it was called a 'shit-yog' due to her crappy french accent, but I was wrong!  Thought it was pretty cute!

(21st April)  My GORGEOUS wedges (from Topshop)...I've been wearing them around the house for ages as I love them so much! Well worth the £45 (so far) I think!  Will do a separate post on them later. 


Got my other haul up, take a look and leave some feedback please!

Just a quick update through pictures and stuff for you so, I hope you've liked it!  I may be absent a little more (not that I post very often away, sorry!) for a while as I have a lot of revision to be doing now as well as trying to stay on track with my fitness....swimming tomorrow! :-D I'm halfway towards my goal weight too, I'm so chuffed! I started off at 122lbs (which is about 8 stone and 8lbs I think), I'm currently down to 114lbs which 8lbs in about 4 weeks, yay!  I'm really hay with myself for staying on track for the most part and I'm so happy because I'm really seeing results!  Best part is, I've done all my exercise for free! (except one session of swimming which was only £2.15 anyway!)

Thanks for reading!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment