Friday 2 March 2012

POTP #2


This POTP business has not gone to plan, but thinking back over it, I don't love the idea of having to take a photo of myself every time I post, because a lot of the time, its when I am dressed/looking like a skank because I have been doing nothing all day.  But I felt quite happy with how I looked today so I thought 'Hey, why not!'  Also, I needed to post something, because I still haven't written my other reviews and I spent a very long time editing a long video I recorded today, before the movie programme crashed when it was 98% done, which to be honest made me want to cry, because it had taken about 2 hours to save.  Not happy.  Nonetheless, I'll have to edit it again tomorrow now so, hopefully it'll be up tomorrow night or sometimes around then, I apologise!

No comments:

Post a Comment