Friday 30 March 2012

OOTD 30/3/12, Video updates, Life updates & Fitness update

Long time no speak, my lovelies I hope you don't mind!  If my blog was a baby it would be dead from me not feeding it...oops.
So here I was sat for the last few months dribbling over this Urban Outfitter's tee and I find one of my besties to have it just screwed up in the corner of her wardrobe...!  Initially when I asked if I could buy it off her she said no, but here we are about a month later it's now mine, yum yum yum.  I wasn't sure what to pair it with as I didn't want to tuck it in because then I'd loose half the cross in my trousers/bottoms and it would look like an odd un-proportioned cross...So I went for leggings and a print clash! How S/S 12 of me. But yeah I love it, it's super comfy and looks good too (my favourite things)! A few out of focus pictures, I'm sorry.






(Top - Truly Madly Deeply at Urban Outfitters
Leggings - Topshop
Espadrilles - River Island (last year)
Denim Gilet - New Look
Gold Choker - H&M
Scrabble Ring - A random market (you can get them on Ebay)
Ring/Bracelet thing - Miss Selfridge
Silver Cuff - Topshop
Watch - Nan's
Nail Polish - Collection 2000 'Midnight Rouge')


I know I said a little while ago that I wanted to only focus on blogging for a little while, but I needed to get something up here a few days ago and the quickest way of doing that was by filming a video so here are my last few, but I am going to be focussing on blogging from this point onwards.

OOTD - 27/3/12
OOTD - 26/3/12

As you probably know, if you know me in real life, me and my boyfriend broke up almost a week ago now because of various things and I'm not going to talk about it too much because it's very personal and I don't want my entire life flashed over the internet, but I was very very upset for a few days but I'm getting a lot better now because of my fabulous friends! So thank you to my lovely girlies if you read this.  But me and Lewis were together for just over a year and are going to stay good friends, I hope!
Due to the break up I have been with my friends non stop this week accept for today as I need some time to get up to date with blog stuff and I also have lots of revision to do (that I probably won't end up doing, even though I really need to).  But yeah, I have recorded by outfits in the two videos above and not before then so for that I apologise!  I've really enjoyed myself with them all though it's been lovely!
   We went to see the Hunger Games on Wednesday (good old Orange Wednesday) and I enjoyed seeing it in movie form, but it wasn't at all the way I imagined it in my head!  But I still recommend it.  After we went to Nando's and I had a lovely salad...without chicken, which sort of goes against the point of Nando's, but oh well!  That was very nice and such and such!  Oh and before that I just chilled with everyone and we went on walks and stuff as well as a BBQ last Sunday which was all so enjoyable and lovely (despite a brown sauce fight that ended badly)! I haven't put up too many pictures because they're all my own of life and stuff, I don't want too many around the blogosphere!
Lauren, Amelia & I BBQing with others

Amelia & I in my 2nd most hated subject - Science

Walkies


Photo in the aviators (not my sunnies!)

A new introduction to the world...A 'Cake Cup' (that's cake in a cup, for anyone who doesn't get that)....this one had a bit of sausage in for good measure. Hmm.

I do have more friends then just Lauren & Amelia but I have spent most of my time with them this weeks and these are pictures of this week, so!

Over the past week and a half I have been getting fit & healthy with Tone It Up.  I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy doing it though either! I am always saying I want to thin down and tone up but I never have done it properly until now.  Go to their YouTube channel and do a few of their workout videos or do their Drop 10 diet that is hosted on Self.com.  It's so enjoyable, really! That's coming from someone who can not stand exercise, too.  As I said, I have been doing it for around a week an a half and I feel amazing physically right now!  I've really noticed some slight changed in my body shape - my legs, arms & tummy and I'm so so happy as they are my real problem areas.  I really recommend it to you a long with a reasonably healthy diet as well (I have been eating treats too, so don't worry too much about it but try it makes you feel great as well!)

Today was the last day of school so I guess it's officially the Easter half term for us school children like me.  That's two weeks off to anyone who doesn't know school terms.  This means a few more blog posts and life pictures and all round updates, so keep your eyes peeled!
Thank you for reading you beauties!
Meg x

P.S I fell off my bike a few days ago, hense the red scab on my chin :-( just to let you know incase you thought it might be make up or anything like that!  You can't really see it here, but incase you do notice its better to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment