Monday 5 March 2012

My Wardrobe Staples


I filmed quite a few videos on the weekend and there are still a few more that are soon to be up within the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled.  I filmed this video, because I thought it was a nice idea to let you see into my wardrobe a little bit and what my favourite items are.  I also am more into fashion then I am beauty so I'm trying to to stray too far into the lines of beauty blogger and stay somewhere safely in the middle.  
I am going to get a real blog post up for you soon, but I have been trampled with homework over the last week or so and I have a lot to catch up on, with lots of things needing to be but before my blog (sorry!)  But I have an english exam this week, then i will just have a few bits of revision here and there, so I can probably take a day out next week or the end of this week to get a decent blog post up for you.  I'm thinking I'm going to write about my favourite shows (fom NYFW, LFW &PFW - but I may end up just doing LFW, because it's the one I paid the most attention to, due to being a Brit!)
Anyway thanks for reading guys, lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment