Sunday 26 February 2012

Tiny haul & little bit of an update










I really liked all of these products I purchased yesterday, watch the video and let me know what you think!
The only thing I really don't like is the powder brush by 17.  I used it this morning and I found it was really difficult to pick up any product and then it wasn't very good at blending particularly either!  I really am liking the Natural Collection blush in Pink Cloud, it gave my skin a lovely fresh glow which is what I was looking for and was just perfect for only £1.99!
The lipstick has a lovely satin finish and it feels so nice and very moisturising (feels like I have lip balm on!) but its not very pigmented (in the swatch I had to go over it a few times for it to be visible) which is a shame, but like I said in the video, it was only £1 so, not too bad! And the hand cream is lush!  It makes my hands feel so lovely and soft and they feel moisturised all day! I also got some toner from Boots, I used it last night and its okay, nothing particularly special, but I got Boot's Essentials range and it was about £1.50 or something so again, I'm not going to complain it did take off all my make up properly and it made my face feel a lot cleaner!  So yeah, can't go wrong really...!
I also got the Vaseline Essential moisture Cocoa Radiant lotion, because it was pretty cheap and I was planning to get the Palmer's Cocoa butter because I lurve it, but this product seems just as good! Not quite as thick, but I don't mind that because it sinks into my skin a lot quicker which is nice as it's getting a little warmer and I don't want to feel slimy all day long in my jeans/tight/short/whatever I'm wearing!! Plus, it did feel like it was doing some good as my skin is pretty dry on my legs and I could feel it working which is great because in a month or so time hopefully it will be warm enough to flash the flesh!

I'm running a little late on my reviews that I said I would do a couple of weeks ago, but they will come!  I have a little bit of homework which I need to finish today and I am on the last chapter of the Hunger Games and I'm so excited to read it!! Can't wait for the film!  I will probably talk more about it in the next post, guys sorry!  So, yes.  Homework today, reviews tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone!
Meg! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment