Wednesday 15 February 2012

POTP, mini haul & v day chatter

Hello lovelies!
How is everyone?  Well I hope!  This is going to be a bit of a lengthier post as I have a POTP (picture of the post) I'm introducing this to my blog as a photograph of myself that goes with the my post. I don't think it will be with every post but certainly at least one post per week, more likely to be two or three but I will number them all so you don't get confused.  I thought it would be a cool way of seeing how often I change over the next few months!  You guys can do it too - comment leaving your blog link and I will check out your POTP!

Picture of the Post - #1 
So yes, a little weird pose for you here, but I got my fringe trimmed so I look human again, yay!

So, onto the good bits!  I hope everyone had a fab V day, whatever you did. I thought I would do a mini haul for you guys as I've purchased/been given some bits over the last few days that I am really happy with and I am not in the mood to film at the moment and I also didn't think I had quite enough stuff!
Right, so I got these beautiful babies.  Topshop Jamie jeans (I never really thought there was much difference between the Jamie and the Leigh jeans but after wearing both of them, I can tell now that the Jamie jeans are so much thicker and probably have a much higher denim content as well as the waistline obviously compared to my Leighs which are incredibly thin in comparison - still love them though!)  You may not be able to see in the picutre too clearly but they're neon pink but they've got an acid wash affect on them and they are just lovely. THANK YOU MUMMA

Next up is this basic colour striped tshirt from River Island.  it was only a tenner so I thought it was pretty reasonable for River Island and treated myself, as mum didn't want to buy me anything after my jeans (haha).  But I really like this tshirt, its just so simple and easy to throw over anything whilst still keeping very S/S12 with the ice cream colours.

I got this tee on sunday also from Topshop and again it was £10 and simple enough to be a basic of my spring summer wardrobe.  It's super comfy and the colour is really cute, the only thing I don't like about it is that it's not as long as I'd like it to be.  I mean, obviously it's not a crop top, so there isn't anything showing but it would look lovely with the leggings below if it was a smidge longer.

These beauties were my Valentine's gift from Lewis and I love love love them!  They are so comfy to just throw on with a bright tee or a shirt and just go, rather then faff for ages over what to wear.  They look so chic yet effortless (call me a hypocrite, but I did take my time looking through my wardrobe looking for something to go with them, but them I just found some tshirts and just realised the 'shabby chic' potential they have!) 

So for Valentine's I went to the cinema with my lovely boyfriend, Lewis, to see The Woman In Black and I pooped myself!  I was hiding in his shoulder 60% of the time, but putting my irrational fear or all scary movies aside (I'm rubbish with scary movies, I get scared at anything), it was a fantastic film.  It had such a good storyline and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it - whilst still hiding behind my coat and squeezing Lewis' hand a little bit too tight for a lot of the movie.  And Daniel Radcliff's character's son was soo cute!  I haven't read the book, but I've been told it quite different and that this movie version has been made a lot scarier and with less of the background story in, but nonetheless I enjoyed it!

I filmed The Boyfriend Tag with Lewis as I thought it was pretty suitable considering it was Valentine's day and everything but I don't think I'm going to upload it because it's too long and we're just sat there giggling and Lewis kept swearing so I might give that one a miss for a little while.
V day snuggles & picture from the iPad!

Please can you leave me some video requests?  Oh, and the Audrey Hepburn inspired look is coming soon!  I haven't forgotten, I promised it and it will come!  I just need to get around to filming it again, I'm thinking maybe sunday morning I might film it, because on sundays I normally just chill at home and do homework and stuff as everyone I know has other things to do (seeing family & dancing and things like that!)

Thank you for reading, if you've got this far!
Lots of love Meg x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Topshop jeans, they're such a gorgeous colour!xx

    ReplyDelete