Tuesday 28 February 2012

OOTD 28/2/12

I filmed a short OOTD, hope you enjoy it!


I am trying to think of blog/video ideas and these are a few I have had:

  • Basic make up & items a teen/younger women need (I'm aiming at teen because I am one myself, but if you're a little older I'm guessing it is probably similar)
  • A spring lookbook (this one will have to wait a few weeks because 1. I will need a week or so to get some outfits together 2. It needs to warm up slightly so I can film in the garden 3. for my garden to be cleaned up (we have to cover up a lot of it in the winter) 4. for my top film friend to come and help me because she is busy a lot at the moment and I can't afford a camera stand holding up thingy (omg can't remember what it's called, sorry!!) )
  • Friend's outfits - none of my friends have a blog (one has a tumblr, but that doesn't really count in my mind, no offence Lau!) so I thought if I think ony of my friends look really cool, I'll film them and get them to talk me through it.
  • a DIY.  Of what?  I don't know yet, you tell me in the comments!  I have made a tie-dye tshirt before which I could do but it will be ages before I can film that, so ideas would be appreciated. 
  • Films & books that inspired a look/style of something I wore.
  • Personal ventures - things i've done over the weekend?  What I wore that day and why along with silliness with my friends, I suppose.

Give me more ideas, PLEASE!  I'll take a look at your blog and give you some ideas too, if you're a begginer like I am!  

Thank you guys if you do decide to help me out and those review are being posted TOMORROW!
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment